- Information We Collect When you make a booking through our website, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, credit card information, and any special requests you may have. We may also collect information about your use of our website, such as your IP address and browser type.
- Use of Your Information We use your personal information to process and manage your booking, communicate with you about your booking, and provide you with information about our products and services. We may also use your information for market research and to improve our website and services.
- Disclosure of Your Information We may share your personal information with third parties who provide services on our behalf, such as payment processors and IT service providers. We may also disclose your information as required by law or to protect our rights or the rights of others.
- Security of Your Information We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, and use. We use industry-standard encryption technology to protect your credit card information when you make a booking through our website.
- Retention of Your Information We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
- Your Choices You may choose not to provide us with certain personal information, but this may limit your ability to use our website and services. You may also opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the email or contacting us using the information below.
- Third-Party Websites Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites and encourage you to review their privacy policies.